I got this from Greta. Here are my answers. Let’s see your answers!
1. Are you close to achieving your goals?
In about three months RT and I will move into our new home. That’s our most immediate physical goal. Basically we’re living the American dream. The only goal I can’t quite seem to reach is weight loss.
2. List something you could improve on this week.
Exercising and eating moderately. I WILL do both!
3. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It’s half-full – I’m an optimist.
4. Are you current on paps, mammograms, dentists & check-ups?
Yes on all counts.
5. If you take medication, are you overdue for some maintenance?
Yes – I’m current on all my medications, too.
6. What is the last really nice thing you did for yourself?
I slept late this morning. Actually I went back to bed after I let the dog out, and THEN I slept late. When I woke up I drove myself, my morning coffee and the dog over to the building site (2 1/2 miles away) and walked for awhile through the woods while sipping my coffee. It (both the walk and the coffee) was wonderful!