- ITALY – What’s not to love about Italy? I’ve never been, but it’s #1 in my list of places I want to visit.
- AUSTRIA – I love the photos I’ve seen of it.
- ALASKA – Since I was there in September, I don’t want to return real soon, but in a few years, I’d like to go back.
- HAWAII – Such natural beauty.
- – North Georgia mountains – Another beautiful part of the country. I drive through little bits of them sometimes on my trips to and from Georgia. I’d like to find a mountain cabin somewhere and spend a few days hiking and exploring.
- New York City – I want to see a Broadway show.
- Australia – I’d like to throw a few shrimp on the barbie and enjoy that culture for awhile.
- Maine – I’ve never been that far northeast.
- Sunburst Campground – When I was in middle school or high school my family camped out there. I don’t even know what state it is in, but I remember how it looked and how COLD the creek water was.
- Indian Springs Campground in Georgia – and old-fashioned camp meeting place that I’ve attended a few times in my distant past. I’d like to go there again.
- A Caribbean Cruise – I’ve done this twice before – once with RT and another time with my daughter many years ago. I’d like to go again sometime.
- Grand Canyon – I want to do the mule ride to the bottom and back – camp out in the bottom. I went there with RT years ago when he was on a business trip, and the vastness of the canyon was amazing.
- Seattle – Don’t know why, but I’ve always thought Seattle sounded like a nice place to visit.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants