Cooking is one of my hobbies. I enjoy trying out new recipes and preparing meals for family and friends. I’ve posted some of my favorite recipes. Here are thirteen of them.
1. Rice Bowls (Freeze for quick meals later)
2. Hoppin’ John (So easy – so good)
3. Easy (and MOIST) Coconut Cake (double the frosting, though, to have enough to cover the cake)
4. Pesto Dip (Fancy for entertaining)
6. Ricky and Lyn’s Sweet and Sour Chicken (Great to freeze for quick meal later)
8. Chicken Noodle Soup (The ultimate comfort food)
9. Corn Salad (This is so good I plan to make it for Thanksgiving)
10. Chicken and Dumplings (My favorite!)
11. Chicken Enchiladas (Absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!)
12. Blueberry-Orange Jam (great on bagels)
13. Orange-Feta-Walnut-Field Greens Salad (Light, elegant, EXTREMELY easy and delicious)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!